”BEYOND MATERIALISM – TOWARDS WHOLENESS“
The mission of the conference is to present an exclusive series of lectures, panel discussions and experiential workshops delivered by legendary founders of transpersonal psychology and key figures of the current transpersonal movement, as well as by young and progressive adepts. Our aim is to facilitate a major gathering of scholars, researchers, practitioners, supporters and all other kinds of people interested in transpersonal movement and new paradigm sciences.
We would like to honor and celebrate 50 years of the existence of transpersonal psychology as well as to follow the tradition of large international transpersonal conferences of the past. After exactly 25 years from the first and highly successful conference at “the heart of Europe”, we are again calling a transpersonal assembly in our beautiful and “magic” city Prague, famous for its important role in the history of spirituality, alchemy and science.
Goals of the Conference
- To bring together a wide array of prominent speakers, the key figures of transpersonal movement
- To enable mutual sharing of current issues from different branches of transpersonal psychology, a discipline that has recently reached its 50th year of existence
- To facilitate a major gathering of people involved in the transpersonal and new paradigm movement, from the legendary founders and seasoned practitioners to young adepts and supporters, and to have good time together
- To follow the tradition of the large international transpersonal conferences of the past, especially the one that took place in Prague 25 years ago
- To present contemporary findings from the fields of psychedelic research, transpersonal psychotherapy, consciousness studies, archetypal cosmology, shamanic healing, and many others
- To support the global ideas of freedom, peace, sustainability, mutual respect, tolerance and understanding