”BEYOND MATERIALISM – TOWARDS WHOLENESS“
The overall state of human civilization and its reign over the Earth is no longer sustainable. When we take into consideration the health of the planet, society and modern man, we have to conclude that we are in crisis. There is a rising number of scientists and specialists who are warning us not only about specific challenges in culture, technology, religion, politics, economics and ecology, but also about their various interactions and the unpredictability of their acceleration and multiplication. However, each crisis may prove to be the trigger of a radical re-evaluation; opening up new possibilities of change.
Join us and support the aim of the International Transpersonal Conference - that we can learn from materialism and move beyond it towards wholeness. Only if we work together can we achieve change and aim for a sustainable state of our civilization, making sure that life on our planet continues for many generations to come.
Exactly 25 years after the historical and very successful first international conference in Prague, we call on the world community to convene in the heart of Europe once again, to follow in the tradition of large international conferences and to celebrate the 50th anniversary of transpersonal psychology.
The International Transpersonal Conference offers a programme composed of lectures, discussions and workshops led by the legendary founders of transpersonal psychology, key personalities of contemporary research as well as young and progressive adepts. The event will be a major gathering of academics, scientists, researchers, therapists, artists, sympathizers and others involved and interested in the transpersonal movement and new scientific paradigms.
The Goals of the Conference
- To create a platform for global cooperation
- To critically review the current stage of human development and look towards the future of humanity
- To bring together a wide array of people, from legendary pioneers, scientists and seasoned practitioners to young adepts and supporters, in order to share knowledge and expertise
- To discuss the true nature of consciousness from various perspectives
- To form different branches of transpersonal research and practice
- To present contemporary findings from the fields of psychedelic research, transpersonal psychotherapy, consciousness studies, archetypal cosmology, shamanic healing and many others
- To follow the tradition of large international transpersonal conferences, especially the one that took place in Prague 25 years ago
- To support the global ideas of freedom, peace, sustainability, mutual respect, tolerance and understanding
- To promote and support further research and funding in this field